Portal of the Damned Portal of the Damned

Secks

SLAYER!!!!

Though Lulu, you can't have Slayer without obscene amounts of carnage. Shame on you for that.

However, well done as usual.

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

Omg.. this came out nowhere.

Seriously, I haven't seen anything this great in a long time. You guys have some skill that doesn't compare to mortals. I almost cried at the part where the toast character got burnt. One of the saddest moments in flash history. The soundtrack, the animations... everything. Flawless.

I can't believe this came out of flash. I would honestly nominate this for some kind of indy award.

This is crazy.

Just unbelievable.

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Have I told you lately..

That I love you? Forget about national "save the species day." Next time I'm out in in the LA/Hollywood area, (march...) I'm going to hunt you down and buy you a box of chocolates filled with everclear just to chear you up.

Once again, amazing cartoon. As always.

The Eternal Battle ( ) The Eternal Battle ( )

Dota

This is a great DoTA clone, but still... nothing original. You get points for building a solid engine.

Make it multiplayer.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

You bastard...

Its been a long time since I've laughed out loud at a game.

This one kept getting the better of me. Great job.

balind's quest balind's quest

Not bad but..

Work on the little bugs, like the boundries of the stage, the fact that his health is in decimal format and the monster's is in integer. Also, the dead bodies that stay on the screen when you enter the 2nd area needs to be fixxed.

Not a bad start.

Master-Kaa responds:

the health bug is cuz the guy damages 1 and the monster damages 0.3. About the boundaries, just dont go offscreen until i fix that :) and i dont know whats the problem with the bodies, sry.

Dead Hero (demo remix) Dead Hero (demo remix)

As always.

Amazing, my friend. And yes, you do sound like a cat being choked to death, but put it in perspective. Your hero sounded like he was chewing on marbles.

If we all sounded beautiful, there would be nothing but boy bands.

Gunshy responds:

omg yeah and i'd be vomiting all the time... thnx. nice weird al ref there.
and as always, words of wisdom.