The Eternal Battle ( ) The Eternal Battle ( )

Dota

This is a great DoTA clone, but still... nothing original. You get points for building a solid engine.

Make it multiplayer.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

You bastard...

Its been a long time since I've laughed out loud at a game.

This one kept getting the better of me. Great job.

balind's quest balind's quest

Not bad but..

Work on the little bugs, like the boundries of the stage, the fact that his health is in decimal format and the monster's is in integer. Also, the dead bodies that stay on the screen when you enter the 2nd area needs to be fixxed.

Not a bad start.

Master-Kaa responds:

the health bug is cuz the guy damages 1 and the monster damages 0.3. About the boundaries, just dont go offscreen until i fix that :) and i dont know whats the problem with the bodies, sry.

Mission: Midwinter Mission: Midwinter

Blah!!

OMG!! Like this is just like this game I played on Halloween! You just used the same idea! You stole this from Denvish--- wait a minute... nvm.

Great job once again Den!

Denvish responds:

I actually completely recreated the engine I used for ToT, but yeah, gameplay is similar. Don't worry, next game will be COMPLETELY different.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Hmmm.. not too bad. Some suggestions?

Not bad at all! Mind if I make a few small suggestions on things that bugged me even though I liked it? Have mario move WITH the platform, allow the music to enter earlier, and improve the pain in jumping a tiny little mario onto tiny little platforms.

Overall, nice game. Sweet concept!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Yeah, whatever

As far as ripping off a japanese game, what about ripping of the one with the penguins? Shoot an animal out of a cannon, depending on what it hits, it goes further... blah. Been done to death. Why not make a kill a celebrity game.. those are original too! It's not even a game based remotely on skill. It's all luck. I though adjusting the angle and speed would help me until I realized all of the obstacles spawn randomly... so it really doesn't matter... Not bad. Definately NOT worth a 4.17 ... but not bad.

Paintball Challenge Paintball Challenge

Not tooooo shabby.

Yo bravoleader, this is JohnnyK from krysys dot com (that annoying page with paintball flash cartoon?) Lol, nice submission. Keep it up man, the first is never the best. If you do any other PB related ones, let me know so that I can check them out.

Bouncy Ball Bouncy Ball

Um...been done

I saw this exact same flash (wasn't a ball, was a cube) on a flash tute page, except the physics were MUCH better....

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Hey, sweet!

The game is great!! Only problem I had was I had 4 pictures, on the south part...and I got stuck in some trees. An hour and a half wasted!! Was definately fun though before I got stuck in those damn trees. :(