Portal of the Damned Portal of the Damned

Secks

SLAYER!!!!

Though Lulu, you can't have Slayer without obscene amounts of carnage. Shame on you for that.

However, well done as usual.

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

Omg.. this came out nowhere.

Seriously, I haven't seen anything this great in a long time. You guys have some skill that doesn't compare to mortals. I almost cried at the part where the toast character got burnt. One of the saddest moments in flash history. The soundtrack, the animations... everything. Flawless.

I can't believe this came out of flash. I would honestly nominate this for some kind of indy award.

This is crazy.

Just unbelievable.

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Have I told you lately..

That I love you? Forget about national "save the species day." Next time I'm out in in the LA/Hollywood area, (march...) I'm going to hunt you down and buy you a box of chocolates filled with everclear just to chear you up.

Once again, amazing cartoon. As always.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Nice.

Very well done fight scenes. Awesome job. If you have something over 5 megs and want to take your chances, I believe you can email the swf to Wade Fulp and if he deems it's good enough, he'll toss it in the portal. I've seen quite a few flash toons over 5 megs in the portal lately. (Akira the Don = 11 megs, Littlefoot, O.N.E. and a few others)

Paintball-CTF Paintball-CTF

Another paintball submission...

They're getting popular on NG finally. Question...

Center flag on an X-ball field?
(paint grenade on an x-ball field was just downright funny)

Fix. Blue team wearing a dye jersey in first scene... they then switch to JT jerseys.

-Krazee

ATTACK OF THE PENORS ATTACK OF THE PENORS

huh? What was that?

I honestly fell asleep during the first part. I was woken up by the slashy goodness sound.... then fell asleep again. It was bad... it just needed better pacing.

Not bad for a first submit though. Keep it up and work on the pacing.

Judas Judas

Damn conscience...

I wanted to rip you a new asshole so damned bad for that flash. To be honest... I'm not entire sure what I just witnessed. But.. I can tell you put some time into it, so even though I'm in a horrible mood... I'll struggle to be nice about it..

Keep up the good... ::struggles:: good.... work.

SluckRuck responds:

Ok
1. I could waste you
2. I don't care if you're in a bad mood
3. Never leave such a stupid review again

Log Log

Teh funnay is week in this 1

Okay, only reason I gave humor a 10 was because I was laughing at your pathetic excuse of an entry! I hope someone stabs you in the eye, with a really hot french fry.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Weak. Teh funnay is weak.

OH SHI we have ourselves another fan man, like like mathers himself can't stop stealing lines

Trix Rabbit Justice Ad Trix Rabbit Justice Ad

Ummm.. yeah.

I'm not really sure why a half finished, not that funny ...fairly animated flash is sitting with a 3.93 on the main page.

anthropomorphism anthropomorphism

Okay, that's more like it.

How in the hell did this only get a 3.56 when that zelda crap on the front page got a 4? This is a million times better than that. I laughed my ass off at that paranoid bunny. Good job, keep it up!